Take the stress out of trying to sell your existing property with the Helping Hands scheme from Compendium Living. Whether you’re moving up the property ladder or downsizing, our scheme is designed to make the move as easy as possible for you – meaning all you have to think about is moving into your brand new home! From the moment you see your dream Compendium Living home to the legal completion of both sales, the process is designed to make selling your home easier and less stressful for you – and what’s more, we don’t charge any estate agent fees!
How does it work?
- Once you’ve decided on the perfect Compendium Living home for you, get in touch with our friendly sales advisors.
- We will organise an independent valuation of your home and guide you, step by step, through the process.
- Upon agreeing a marketing price, your chosen Compendium Living home will be reserved for you for an agreed period of time.
- During this period, the estate agent will negotiate the sale of your existing property.
- Once a buyer has been found, our sales advisor will take you through the legal completion of the sale.
- You’re ready to move into your brand new home!
Find out more about taking the worry out of selling your home by downloading the Helping Hands PDF brochure. Ready to make the move? Get in touch with our sales team today and find out how we can help.